Our headquarters is located in a church in the village of Kenmore, located 30 minutes from downtown Ottawa. It serves as both our Ontario & national headquarters.
The chapel has 12 beautiful stained glass windows on the main floor, and 6 stained glass windows in the lower reception area. It was built in 1907 using mixed hardwood, which is mostly white pine and butternut.
Our national office in Ottawa has begun a new outreach program to LGBTQ+ communities in the Provinces we currently serve.
Find out more.